Sunday, October 09, 2005

Welcome to California

If last week it was wintertime for me, now I reached California and there`s a beautiful summer sun. I went in Sacramento, the capital of the state, where I stored a part of my luggage that was too heavy to continue and then I`ve had also some great deals: I entered a Salvation Army "Thrift Store" and I bought 3 shirts and a t-shirts, all for 5 bucks total... I felt very safe thinking that "Terminator" was working there to protect all the people... Then I decided that it was better for me to have a short trip to Nevada, instead of paying for an hostel... So I`ve slept on a bus for Reno, that arrived at 1 am, I gambled all night long, and I came back to Sacramento on the 7,30 am bus... That`s what I`ve done!!! And after another bus connection I finally arrived in great San Francisco (California) where I wandered around a little bit, I went in Chinatown and I had some beers in Jack Kerouac`s favourite bar.

2 Comments:

At 00:24, Blogger Matteo said...

Fucking spammers... eat my dust and don`t stress my life anymore!!!

 
At 09:32, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said...

Be sure to visit many of the amazing national parks in the area. Also, don't miss Big Sur on the coast south of san fran.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home