Sunday, October 02, 2005

Canada, again!

After 2 days on a ferry to cover the inside passage to Prince Rupert (British Columbia, Canada) I`ve bought a 21 days bus ticket valid for western Canada and Usa. So I took the bus from there to Prince George and then a nightly service to Calgary (Alberta) where I`m actually now. I went on the top of the city tower (which was ridiculous expensive...) and now I`m waiting for the bus to Banff, where I`ll overnight and where tomorrow I`ll explore the national park in the middle of Canadian Rocky Mountains.

3 Comments:

At 23:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doctor Matteo I read, every day with great pleasurer, your adventures. But, please, please, please, may you add photos?
Thank and good journey!!!!!!!!!

Giovanna

 
At 13:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

caro "marchionne", sono il "chiodaroli".

ti spero bene?!

tuo fratello mi ha mandato sms molto criptico, dandomi questo tuo indirizzo.

se posso essere di aiuto, mandami pure email:
devi digitare mio nome e cognome (minuscolo separati dal segno "punto", poi @libero.it"

 
At 15:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao vecchia talpa, sono qui con tuo fratello e nega di aver mai dato l'indirizzo al chiodaroli quindi diffida (poi con tutto quello che si sarĂ  fatto quest'eatate in PerĂ¹....
Fai il bravo .. se non puoi fare altro !!
Ti spettiamo tutti a Las Vegas (noi saremo quelli nella suite presidenziale a spese tue).

ps. porta due salmoni affumicati.
anche due canadesi (non affumicate e non quelle con i picchetti).

ciao
Federico

 

Post a Comment

<< Home