Sunday, September 18, 2005

Close to the Arctic Circle

I`ve just arrived in Fairbanks, built by pioneers last century, about 200 miles South of the Arctic circle. Today I had the bus tour into the Denali National Park, it was the last for the season, from tomorrow the park will be locked up to tourists. The day was rainy and cloudy but it definetely worth a visit. To get that bus I hitchiked yesterday to the park campsite and I overnighted with my tent there... It has been really hard `cause the weather has been quite frozen and I hadn`t neither a warm sleeping bag nor something to put under it... By the way I`ve got now a lift from Joseph, a cool guy from Fairbanks, who has brought me to the city and offered me to stay in his friend`s cabin. Now I`m with him in a great bar where he works on Sunday drinking and eating cool stuffs!!!

4 Comments:

At 20:02, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said...

i wanna see some pictures soon!

 
At 02:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smettila di tremare ai venti gelidi del nord e manda le foto anche se sono mosse.

i tuoi fans inferociti ma sempre entusiasti. (chi siamo?????)

 
At 02:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

L'invidia ci attanaglia sempre di piu'.

Giovanna e altri numerosi fans inalberati

 
At 10:56, Blogger Matteo said...

Hi there!!! I don`t have a digital camera to post photos and my mobile phone with a little camera inside is actually over... When back I`ll publish`em all!!! Thanks guys, stay connected!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home