Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Heavy rains and storm

It's raining since last night and there's an unbelievable wind here. I'm in a camping site near Ogna and I've been into my tent until 3 pm. It's very cold and there's too much water on the ground... as it started to rain into the tent and the wind was too strong to contrast it, I decided to move into the camping toilet waiting for better times. That place was clean and there was also a kitchen, not too bad... while I was there a German family from Munich said me to reach them into their motorhome, so I spent all the evening with them, eating and drinking what they offered to me. Truly good people. They've also given to me a camping bed to overnight in the kitchen, while outside the storm has blown my tent away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home