Thursday, July 14, 2005

And the story begins...

Today I officially become a Doctor (wow... it sounds damn' cool!!!) obtaining a degree in business administration. As my old university life has come to the end, I'm now free from any obligation, and before a new period in my life begins, I wanna have a long trip to enjoy a little bit of this crazy beautiful world... It has been for about two years I'm bumming hard around Europe and now it's time to celebrate this great occasion with a travel I'll remember for the rest of my life. My plan includes mainly Norway and North America but, at the moment - due to some "external pressures" - is subject to change and the desire for Mexico is rising in me too. Next days I'll certainly know something more precise: keep on reading!!! For now, I just wanna follow my dreams travelling the roads of life, heading to my future...

3 Comments:

At 16:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si vabbe' ma quando comincia ???????????????????????????

 
At 02:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sei molto bellino vestito da doctor

Giovanna

 
At 13:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bella pettinatura da "cappella" ... proprio da c........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home