Monday, August 01, 2005

My American odyssey: The plan

That's it! Here is the plan of my trip!!! For the first part of the journey I'll stay in my old beloved Europe, then I'll move to the "new world" for an epic odyssey from Alaska to Mexico, from the Arctic Circle to the Tropic of Cancer... I'll begin at the half of August flying to Norway, with my trusty bike and a tent, for a couple of weeks. Cycling in Norway's beautiful surroundings, in closer touch with nature, will be lovely and useful to get in a good shape for Alaska too... After that, I'll reach Germany in September, some days wandering around in Rheinland-Pfalz region, then to Frankfurt where I've the one-way flight to Anchorage. Once in Alaska I wanna discover the majestic of that country exploring by bike (even if a little bit scared for the weather...) the Kenai peninsula, Kodiak island and Denali national park. Two weeks of such life and I bet I'll be tired to share my tent with bears under a rainy sky, so I'll head for South... On a comfortable bus (I hope it is...) I'll pass through Yukon territories and British Columbia in Canada; the "far west" States of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California in the United States. After a short visit to my long time ago girlfriend Cameron Diaz and after deciding with Steven Spielberg the budget for his next movie (eh eh), in Hollywood, I know I couldn't resist the desire to reach Mexico for strolling there with loads of tacos and tequila... I'll spend in Mexico at least one week, mainly in Baja California, then back to San Diego where I'll get a flight to Las Vegas. A couple of days wasting money and then I'll meet there with my brother. We'll rent a car to travel throughout California for reaching some great sights like Death valley, Yosemite national park, Frisco, Joshua Tree national park and, obviously, Disneyland!!! (wow... I can't believe I could see that sweet hot chick of Minnie...). Ten days of fun and back to Los Angeles to leave America on a flight for Dublin. In Ireland, good times for a handful of days in Dublin and Belfast; just enough time to toast this great adventure's end with pints of Guinness, before flying back home. I'll be back in Milan at mid-November.

1 Comments:

At 13:37, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said...

Fantastic trip! I cant wait to read all about it. BTW, I have lots of friends in seattle...let me know if you need a place to stay and ill hook you up with one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home