Monday, August 15, 2005

Back on the streets!!!

Tomorrow I'll leave to Norway and my endless journey will officially begins!!! I'm really excited for it: cycling in Norway will be cold but cool... I still don't know if I could update my blog from there 'cause I'm planning to camp free near lakes or rivers and I guess it will be quite difficult to find a computer in the middle of nothing!!! I hope the weather will be good (for Norwegian standards this means one day cloudy and the other one rainy...) even if I'm sure this cycling adventure will be exciting and funny. I'll start near Oslo and I've planned to cycle for about 80-90 km per day, to reach Bergen on the western coast of the country and then back to Oslo passing through the Rallarvegen route. The photo below shows the bike that will bring me across Norway and it's the same tested one I used for my previous cycling tours. See you!!!

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back

May the sun shine warm upon your face
and the rain fall soft upon your fields

and until we meet again
may God hold you
in the palm of his hand
(old Irish verse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home