Monday, September 26, 2005

On the top of Grey Mountain

Another beautiful day for outdoor sports has gone. I`ve taken a different shitty bike from the hostel and I`ve cycled to the beautiful surroundings of Long Lake, then I `ve headed to the summit of Grey Mountain for an amazing view of the Yukon river and valley. It has been pretty tough, with more than 11 km uphills on a gravel track, but I loved it. Cycling to the top of a mountain in Yukon Territories... sounds really cool!!! Oh, just a big shame: I waited up there in the cold wind for taking photos at sunset... and when the sky turned into incredible colours all the valley, the batteries of the camera were dead... Too bad!

3 Comments:

At 13:56, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said...

speaking of photography...when are we going to see some pictures?

 
At 00:36, Blogger Matteo said...

emhh... I don`t have a digital cam... when back I`ll post all the photos. I promise!

 
At 07:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehy you braccins (English-italian world which stay for extremely parsimonious person) buy a digital cam !!!!!

Here with me tgere's another person (alittle spocchioso) who particulary appreciate your rubber chicken !!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home