Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Becoming an Hollywood star...

It`s my third day here in Los Angeles and I start to feel the need to leave... I`m staying in Hollywood and all the city acts like a movie: it`s completely crazy!!! Here fiction is not too far from reality and everything looks like a TV show. Among many sights I visited the Universal Studios and then I went to Disneyland where, as a doctor, I had maybe the highlight of the whole journey, taking a photo with Mickey Mouse... Today I went to Santa Monica and Venice Beach, it`s very nice and funny to look at all the freaks there... But now it`s time to move away!!!

3 Comments:

At 19:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 19:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 18:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Matteo! È stato un piacere incontrarti. Tanti saluti, ancora di Los Angeles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home