Monday, November 14, 2005

The end?

Home sweet home. I arrived today in Milan from Ireland and it's time to turn back to the usual boring life to realize that this journey is really over... During this months I enjoyed many different situations and I can't stop thinking back about all the amazing people I met and the adventures I experienced on the road. How could I forget the Norwegian sky reflecting the sunset over its lakes; the endless Alaskan forests and hills; the sunny days spent biking along the Yukon river or having fun in American cities; the unbelievable sceneries of National Parks and canyons with their villages; the ocean and the desert, the mountains and the beaches... and all the places where I slept: my tent, on a bus, at bus stations, in airports, on a ferry coach, in a motorhome... and then Mexico, hitchiking, the cold nights, all the stars high in the sky, the northern rain, Germany, Ireland, the beer... and obviously all the interesting people I've met on my way: I'll miss you all greatly and I'm looking forward to have news from you as soon as possible. Too many wonderful memories. The reality is that I'm understanding now I've became travel-addicted and I still would be ready to leave for anywhere... Moreover, I strongly believe this blog won't end up here: time to stop hasn't come for me yet... Stay connected in the very next days for news and for a look to the photos I've taken! Never give it up and keep on going, man!!!

2 Comments:

At 16:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matteo:

I am so jealous that you had such a great time, specially in Mexico my homeland, it was great meeting you in Alaska and i look forward to meeting you in milan with my now wife and child!

Keep in touch!

Gustavo from Milwaukke
cuetogf@yahoo.com

 
At 09:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Era ora!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home